3.1.17

Tell Me More at academic gallery

Whoa, it's been a while since I've posted on here, but what the hell, here are some images from my most recent show Tell Me More at academic gallery.  This was a three person showing featuring lovely works by Jen Dwyer and Mary Negro - two of my favorite artists around town.  I made the paintings, Mary made the drawings and Jen made the sculptures. 











If it wasn't obvious, Jen made a bunch of vaginas that were in triangle shapes and were placed around her other sculptures. They were a direct response to Trump's pussy grabbing comments. That's all I'm going to say about that because thinking about Trump for too long is just depressing for humanity. Mary's drawings were down right incredible in their meditative like detail. If you'd like to see the full close ups of each of my works, check out my website.  Hope you enjoy the images of the show! I know we enjoyed participating in it. 

Cheers,

Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment