8.9.15

Good Morning on a Tuesday

The beginning of Fall gives the first glimmer of the Seasons. For me, Summer is a time of discomfort - discomfort from humidity, missing the beaches of Southern California, and being assaulted by the aggressiveness that Summer gives to the people of New York. This Fall feels especially exciting, so this is an introductory post before it all happens.

Good Morning from the Grand Havemeyer
Last night Fisk and I spent hours deciding what songs to play at the wedding, it was a fun and emotional thing to do, but one well worth doing. There will be no such wedding march at this wedding.

We've both moved to the upstairs rooms in our apartment - with much remodeling still to do. Starting with the creation of a small library above the loft space.

I'm catching up with some Gowanus Swim Society duties in preparation for special art events in October.

This week I'm focusing on how to begin learning Spanish. I'll be doing some cross training as a HSKP Supervisor soon and will be relying on my genetic disposition for speaking Spanish. All of my older relatives can do it, so it should come easy to me with effort and practice.

That's all I have time for in my life lately, Art, Wedding, Home Renovations, and the Hotel.

Bye for now ~ Time for yoga.

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment